Mariah has worked in the insurance industry since her adolescence, officially joining Arrow as an Associate Account Manager upon her graduation from Lewis & Clark College. Over the years, Mariah has worked in almost every position available in the company to learn the intricacies of the business and build her skill set enough to become a Senior Benefits Advisor at the firm.
Mariah has helped companies from start-up to enterprise- levels review market options and elect benefit programs that allow those companies to recruit and retain top level employees. Her passion is creating trusted and useful employee surveys, so employers don’t have to make a decision in a vacuum as well as creating educational communication pieces that allow employees to understand and utilize their benefits proactively.
Mariah is active in local community organizations, including:
- Board President of North Bay Children’s Center
- Board member of United Cerebral Palsy of the North Bay
- Certified riding Instructor for Giant Steps Therapeutic Riding Center
- 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- Non-Profit Leadership Award Winner