We’re proud to offer the latest information in health and wellness in our ongoing training series donated to community. We’re partnering with numerous healthcare industry leaders to offer lectures & classes. Our goal is to offer a variety of tools and techniques that will vastly improve the lives of each of the attendees. The idea for the series was sparked by inquiries from clients looking for support for health related issues.
- What: First Aid and CPR/AED Training and Certification
- When: Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: Petaluma Valley Hospital
Save your seats now – call Andrew McNeil at 707-992-3789 or email AndrewM@arrowbenefitsgroup.com. You can also ask to be added to receive future announcements!
- Petaluma Healthcare District – CPR Training & Certification
- St. Joseph Health – Work@Health Programs; Click here to see the flyer.
- Four Pillars of Health – Whole Foods Market Health Eating Specialist, Sharon Bowen; Click here to see the flyer. Click here for photos of the event.
“We are so excited to be the first to launch a Series like this for the community and we’re especially honored to have such well-known experts partner with us. We started this program because we’re interested in supporting the community and we’ve planned numerous trainings throughout the year.”
Andrew McNeil, Principal at Arrow Benefits Group
For more information or to reserve seats, please call Andrew McNeil at 707-992-3789 or email Andrew at AndrewM@arrowbenefitsgroup.com. Check back here soon for more classes and training sessions!